How do I Sell my House Fast
Here are 7 Steps for a Faster Home Sale in South Florida
Step 1: Reason for Selling It is quite emotional to sell a home than to buy a home. Especially one in which you raised your family. However, from time to time, we feel the need for a change. Therefore, the reason for selling your home may be a determining factor in the urgency of the sale. The urgency may also influence the price of the property.
Step 2: The Cost of Selling We at Dunhill 100 want you to know that it is vital first to calculate the expenses incurred while selling your home. This knowledge is necessary because it helps you determine a good price for the house and the potential profit that you can realize. The cost of selling your home may include things like the commission to be paid to the agent, taxes, advertising costs, or specific reports, such as a property inspection.
Step 3: Price The most important factor when putting your home on the market for sale is setting the right price. The price at which your property is marketed can make or break the deal.
Over-pricing of the property may result in:
· A smaller buyers' pool. And/or A prolonged stay on the market that will result in lower offers being submitted.
Under-pricing of the property may result in:
· You are losing money on your investment. And/or A buyer offering an even lower amount due to a negative perception of the property or area.
Step 4: Location Although you cannot do anything about the location of your property, it plays an essential part in the marketability of your home. So, it is important to consider the following:
Is your property priced with other offers in your area? What type of neighborhood is your property located in?
Step 5: Condition of Your Property The property's condition is always a factor in how quickly your home sells. It's a fact that acquiring the highest market value and elevating your home above the others in the same price range often comes down to first impressions.
Here are some inexpensive ways to maximize your home's curb appeal:
· Keep the grass cut and yard clutter to a minimum.
· Apply fresh paint to any wooden fences and your front door.
· Clean windows inside and out.
· Wash or paint your home's exterior.
· Ensure gutters and other exterior fashions are firmly attached.
Step 6: Staging Did you know well-placed furniture can open rooms and make them seem larger than they are? Or, that opening drapes and blinds and turning on lights make a room seem bright and cheery? It's true, which is why staging your home to look it's absolute best is an important factor in the selling process.
Here are some inexpensive ways to highlight your home's best features:
· Clean or paint walls and ceilings.
· Clean all flooring and fixtures - lights, fans.
· Repair all plumbing leaks.
· Remove excessive wall hangings, furniture, and extra personal goods.
· Turn on all lights and open the drapes during the daytime.
· Play quiet background music and infuse your home with a comforting scent.
· Vacate the property when and if it's being shown to prospective buyers.
Step 7: Accessibility Accessibility is a major issue in many parts of the world. Again, you cannot do anything about your home's accessibility to specific things, but it does play a role in the price of your property. I will work with you to highlight the places of interest that are most accessible to your home.
Here are a few important areas to think about:
· Public Transportation
· Main Roads
· Shopping Centers
· Other Educational Institutions
· Outdoor Areas - Public Pools, Parks, Playgrounds Entertainment